Hi all just got a new Moto Razr XT910 but facing issues with camera and battery

afzalkhancs

Reaction score
Hi All .
Hi all just got a new Moto Razr XT910 but facing issues with camera and battery.
Whenever I want to click a photo the camera goes black and I cant see what I am trying to take the photo of but it click the photo .
Second problem is that back side of my razr is always warm and battery is draining very quickly can anyone also help me with killing app so that battery consumption is less.

I have already rooted my motorola 2 time in 2 days and its not a nice sign for a smart phone .

Regards
Afzal khan

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum!

If you just got the phone, you may want to contact where you purchased it for a possible exchange.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! I don't know anything about the RAZR but I hope you are able to get it working for you.

S

SFGate

Welcome to the site. Hope you were able to resolve the problem. DancingNexus

mickeyfn19

Reaction score
im having the same problem kinda, my phone keeps randomly powering off. i think its down to over heating. try taking the back off and give that a go. a hot li-ion battery becomes very dull very quick if hot. they also drain very very fast. my phone will average about 8%/h if idling at correct heat. if it starts to over heat it averages about 27%/h!!