Hey.

Ayyrock

Reaction score
What's up you guys. I've been lurking around this forum for a few weeks and finally decided to register. I'm not new to Android; I've owned the Droid 3 and the HTC Droid Incredible 2. I liked the Droid 3 but didn't love it. It had a lot of glitches so I switched to the incredible 2 which was almost as bad. After two glitchy phones I still had hope in Android and wanted to give them another chance whether it was a Droid phone or an Android from another manufacturer. I also refused to get an iPhone. So for a while I had my eyes on the Droid Razr Maxx HD. Ever since the day it came out in October I was reading reviews on a lot of different websites and watching videos to make sure I wouldn't be disappointed since it was related to the Droid 3. I was also debating real hard between this phone and the GS3. Finally on January 2nd, I gave in and bought it. I'm very happy with the phone and I'm glad I did a lot of research before I bought it. It was well worth the wait and Android and Motorola didn't disappoint me. After two phones, I finally found the perfect droid phone. Third times the charm right?

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Welcome to the forum. The RAZR is a great phone in my opinion as well. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Congrats on the Maxx HD and welcome aboard!!

OP
A

Ayyrock

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome you guys :happy3: I'm not new to forums but I'm looking forward to the help I'll get from this one!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! :)