Hey guys I'm a new person

phippsn14

Reaction score
Hey all I've been a member here for a little bit but never really used thesite I have a droid xdancedroid I'll manly be asking qustions like what's a good site to dl apk stuff like that

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Best place is either the Market or from a Developers site.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey all I've been a member here for a little bit but never really used thesite I have a droid xdancedroid I'll manly be asking qustions like what's a good site to dl apk stuff like that

yep, I'd stick with the Market too. You can look around on the forums and find a lot of information about what apps people are using and whether they are having problems or not. Just do an advanced search (titles only) and search for "apps", "applications", etc. You will find many threads where people are asked to list apps they can't do without, apps that are "must haves", etc. You'll get some good starting ideas from those threads.

As far as using the Market, just open the app drawer and the select the Market app. There are categories and you can of course search the Market. As you download apps they will appear in a section of the Market called "My Apps".

Good luck and have some fun.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Be aware that requesting paid apps or sites to obtain them is not allowed in the Droid Forum. I have closed your other thread.

Now if you want assistance with anything else we will be happy to help.

OP
P

phippsn14

Reaction score

yep, I'd stick with the Market too. You can look around on the forums and find a lot of information about what apps people are using and whether they are having problems or not. Just do an advanced search (titles only) and search for "apps", "applications", etc. You will find many threads where people are asked to list apps they can't do without, apps that are "must haves", etc. You'll get some good starting ideas from those threads.

As far as using the Market, just open the app drawer and the select the Market app. There are categories and you can of course search the Market. As you download apps they will appear in a section of the Market called "My Apps".

Good luck and have some fun.

Oh I think you guys misunderstood me I need files of apk I use the market all the time I'm looking for few apk files you have to download on the computer