Hero of Sparta Force Close error?

LouS

Reaction score
Just installed the Hero of Sparta game today. Cool game so far. But I am getting a weird Force Close error when I'm not even playing the game. I have exited out of the game and even turned the phone off/on but occasionally I am getting some com...something force close error.

Anyone else getting this???

jasonnc80

Reaction score
I'm getting the same error message. Not sure what it is but it's really annoying. I tried rebooting and it pops up even when I haven't started the game.

OP
LouS

LouS

Reaction score
Exactly, very annoying. If it doesn't stop I may have to uninstall the game...

ViciousCircle

Android Addict
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, I went through autostarts and looked for instances of triggers that would start Hero of Sparta. It was listed under "Timezone changed" and "Time changed". So, I disabled it in those instances. Hopefully that'll stop the FC's when not playing it. I am curious though why it would start on those triggers.

SEGA

Reaction score
I uninstalled because of this problem.

I know the game is free, but I get annoying very easily.

DrSarcasmo

Reaction score
Yeah, Mine is F/C a lot too. I run it on a Droid X...I'll prolly uninstall it too...Shame as it is a fun game...

ViciousCircle

Android Addict
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, after disabling the program in autostarts for the two triggers that I mentioned above, I haven't seen the FC's for the past 12 hours or so. So, if you want to keep the game and you are rooted, you can disable it in autostarts and that seems to get rid of the random FC's when not playing.

wuwtk

Reaction score
Well, after disabling the program in autostarts for the two triggers that I mentioned above, I haven't seen the FC's for the past 12 hours or so. So, if you want to keep the game and you are rooted, you can disable it in autostarts and that seems to get rid of the random FC's when not playing.

I tried to disable it in autostarts using autostart killer but i can find those services to disable, is there any particular program or method you are doing to do this?

OP
LouS

LouS

Reaction score

Not rooted so that won't work for me... :(

donnelly326

Reaction score

I tried to disable it in autostarts using autostart killer but i can find those services to disable, is there any particular program or method you are doing to do this?

I used the app titled "autostarts" to access my startup triggers and it work so far

wuwtk

Reaction score

I used the app titled "autostarts" to access my startup triggers and it work so far

So far have had no force close errors after doing this. And thank you for helping me fix this issue and the awesome new program, much better than the other program I was using.

ViciousCircle

Android Addict
Premium Member
Reaction score
Glad it worked for you guys! Still not sure though why the game would need to start when the time or timezone changes...