Here's what the video (and sound) are like

Warner

Reaction score
Here's a clip I shot yesterday afternoon in my back yard. This is my 14 year old on the half pipe that we just finished building in the back yard. Not bad video and really good sound quality. When you watch the video (which I uploaded to Youtube directly from the phone), make sure you select to watch it in HD (720P). All the kid does is skateboard, lift weights, and play his guitar. What the heck, you're only 14 once, right?

Warner

[video=youtube;mp0DzWMPJ74]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp0DzWMPJ74]YouTube - Duke on the halfpipe we built[/video]

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea the sound quality is nice. I still dont see how that got picked as not good compared to other phones. As far away as u was it sounded like you were up close to the skateboard.

OP
W

Warner

Reaction score
Yea the sound quality is nice. I still dont see how that got picked as not good compared to other phones. As far away as u was it sounded like you were up close to the skateboard.

Yeah, I was impressed with the sound quality as well. I was impressed with the video, too.....not sure what people are expecting from a cell phone as far as video quality. This will work for me for sure - I think it's quite good.

Warner

Mule65

Reaction score
Wow! Nice! That's way better than my old Flip video. Mine is in transit!

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
he reallly needs to pop those blunts back in no handed.

looks like a fun ramp.. little skinny tho... i wish i was 14 again..

video looks pretty nice.

OP
W

Warner

Reaction score
he reallly needs to pop those blunts back in no handed.

looks like a fun ramp.. little skinny tho... i wish i was 14 again..

video looks pretty nice.

Not that I know that that means....but I DID hear him talking about it with his friend yesterday saying, "I need to stop using my hands for those". So I guess you're right. Hahaha. The ramp is 8 feet wide.....12 would be better, but we have a small lot and the darn this is about 24 feet long....

Warner

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
im sure he will be pulling those in no handed in a few days.. haha.. kickflip back in :p

16ft wide with an extenstion is ideal.. so you can grind the coping back to back ;)

OP
W

Warner

Reaction score
im sure he will be pulling those in no handed in a few days.. haha.. kickflip back in :p

16ft wide with an extenstion is ideal.. so you can grind the coping back to back ;)

Yeah, it's a little narrow for grinding the coping. We just finished the ramp, so I'm sure in a week or two he'll be doing some pretty amazing stuff. He's fearless and pretty athletic.....

Warner

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score

Yeah, it's a little narrow for grinding the coping. We just finished the ramp, so I'm sure in a week or two he'll be doing some pretty amazing stuff. He's fearless and pretty athletic.....

Warner

yea, when i was 14 i was charging hard on my board.. falling didnt affect me like it does now ;)

OP
W

Warner

Reaction score

Warner

yea, when i was 14 i was charging hard on my board.. falling didnt affect me like it does now ;)

Man, I'm 44 now. I don't have to actually FALL....just THINKING about falling hurts. Hehe...

Warner

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
my dINC needs that 720p update, heres what i filmed today:

[video=youtube;s_M2Wrng29k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_M2Wrng29k]YouTube - ‪rad‬‎[/video]