Here are some custom easy boot animations.

OP
Casen

Casen

Reaction score
Got boot animation to work but no sound. Any ideas?

What did you have to do to get the boot animation to work? So I can set up my new files that way.

OP
Casen

Casen

Reaction score
Ya me too. Now time to show off lol. You by chance see the boot animation I posted?
can u pm your yahoo, or gtalk (same as gmail) so i can learn how to make the boot animations work too?

Perky69

Reaction score
I moved the old boot ani and desc.txt out of system/media and put new (yours) with desc.txt in there. Oh and put android.mp3 in system/media/audio/notifcations.

OP
Casen

Casen

Reaction score
Oh, you still have the /system/bin/bootanimation file that came with the gingerbread leak? and then just moved my bootanimations into /system/media/ which got the animation to work, but no sound because it looked in a different place. I got it

doomer4life

Reaction score
im sorry but i was wanting to download the SICKEST boot animation the rick roll one and the link is down can someone repost

OP
Casen

Casen

Reaction score
im sorry but i was wanting to download the SICKEST boot animation the rick roll one and the link is down can someone repost

Man, I made them and have been asking for people to repost ever since I had to take then down. My computer lost the back up, so I need it back

Sent from my DROIDX

doomer4life

Reaction score
Wow lol sorry well I hopefully someone sees this that dld them

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums