Help?!

Medicman

Reaction score
I have the HTC droid Eris and I just attempted to purchase my first app. from the market. I entered all my credit card info and hit save. Then a server error came up and said retry or cancel and return to previous screen. I retried about 5 times and the same error came up. I went back to the previous screen and tried to enter all my info in again and it keeps coming up with the same error.

Has this happend to anyone else? Is there a way to fix this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

tameone

Reaction score
I don't know if this is related to your problem, but you can't use AmEx to purchase apps through google checkout. I don't know where the process stalls or what error it gives you when attempting to use AmEx, but I do know it doesn't give you a message that would suggest your type of card is the problem..

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was not aware that AMEX was an issue. I knew that Discover will not work for any app that is purchased in Europe.

Mike

tameone

Reaction score
Hrm.. on second thought, maybe it is just when attempting to purchase an app in Euros.. but there is definitely an AmEx issue of some sorts.

OP
M

Medicman

Reaction score
@mwhartman I was using my phone.

@Tameone Its not amex. Its a Visa.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
OK have you tried using your computer with the steps I included in number 2 above?

Mike