Can't Buy Apps?

Future24

Reaction score
I put in my CC info and what not and it keeps telling me 'A server error has occured. Retry, or cancel and return to previous screen' WHYYYYY

lowboy

Reaction score
I put in my CC info and what not and it keeps telling me 'A server error has occured. Retry, or cancel and return to previous screen' WHYYYYY
I got that on my daughter's phone. Tried my card and still got the same message. I was going to try again this weekend when I saw her but if there is a problem I would like to know.

verrico1183

Reaction score
how to buy apps when server error

all you have to do is go online to checkout.google.com and sign up you cant do it on the phone

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some credit cards will not allow you to make purchased out of country. (My Discover would not) Either try a different card (VISA) or contact your card and ask them to extend your ability to purchase out of country.

Mike

lowboy

Reaction score
Some credit cards will not allow you to make purchased out of country. (My Discover would not) Either try a different card (VISA) or contact your card and ask them to extend your ability to purchase out of country.

Mike

What's funny is me and my daughter uses the same bank. I have never ask them to extend my ability. Yet I can use mine and she can not. That's weird now.