Help!

fowlish

Reaction score
Anyone hear anything about rooting with 2.3.4 yet? I just got my upgrade from Verizon, and it automatically updated itself to 2.3.4. Can anyone tell me how to root? Thanks for your time.

OP
fowlish

fowlish

Reaction score
First, thanks for responding. I appreciate it. I am kind of a noob, what does rent an XTC Clip mean?

ABQNM

Reaction score
Keep in mind the XTC clip cannot be undone, so you may find that waiting until Revolutionary is updated is a better answer. I was stuck at 2.3.3 with no root in the same situation and I just threw Go Launcher on there and was happy. Not as happy as S-Off, but still very happy. I am sure Revolutionary will find/release an exploit for this version. They only took about a month for the last version, but they bundled it with a lot of other releases. Let's hope. :)

ABQNM

Reaction score
Same here stuck with 2.3.3 for about a month. Then waited another couple of weeks just to make sure I could make time to do it.
lol I didn't wait like you. I was in irc with the devs the minute it came out because I tried it and there was a bug. Posted the issue and was fixed in minutes and I was rooted in about 10 min (had to install CWM and SU manually). I have a specific app that I missed a lot that uses root, which was why I wanted root. Did I need it? No, but why not? I have not owned a phone I didn't hack or modify in some way since probably 2002.