Help

JNewms

Reaction score
Can someone help me out here. I am on CB74GB. I installed swype and am desperately wanting a skin/theme for it to match my epic blue theme I'm running, I've been trying to do this for hours and can't get anything to work. Does anyone know how I can accomplish this?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I know on rootzwiki I found the newest swype beta all blacked out with blue lettering. The blue is darker then epic blue but it's very well done. Let me know if you're interested in it and ill get you the link when I get home.

If you would like to find it on your own or before then you can search "Dark Ginger" in the marketplace. Its the same themer and if you go to his website you can find it there.

Sent From a Tear in the Space/Time Continuum...

OP
J

JNewms

Reaction score
Thanks man. I ended up finding a link to a Swype that was already themed. My project i've been working on now is figuring out why I can't get the epicblue theme patch's framework file to morph. Its driving me nuts. I appreciate how you always respond and help out. That's awesome of you.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
No problem! I just figure what good is all this knowledge if I just horde it for myself :D

And I may as well continue with my preferred methods. What is happening with the patch that it is not working?

OP
J

JNewms

Reaction score
Well, when I try to morph it it never completed. I've let it run for up to 25 minutes. The setup and clock files morph fine. The framework one is the one that won't complete. I'm at a complete loss as to why.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
You know what there may be an issue. I just read in the epic blue thread that someone with a d2 has issues as well. You may have to wait for a fix.

In the mean time I would head over to his thread and let him know that way he can figure out a fix.

OP
J

JNewms

Reaction score
Ok. I'll read up. I've messaged him. He told me to try again after flashing the new CM7 build tonight. He said if it didn't work he would make me a patch. I was just hoping that there was another way to solve it.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Gotcha. Well you're going to love it when its all figured out for sure. For now off to bed!

OP
J

JNewms

Reaction score
Cool. Thanks again man.