Help with UNLEASHED ROM!!!

jjbinks82

Reaction score
I downloaded and installed Unleash, but now Im getting force close in mt contacts!!!

It says there's a problem with "com.motorola.contacts" then force closes. I looked up that file in TiBu, but it wasnt even there!!

Help, ANYONE???

Sent from my ROOTED DROID BIONC using DroidForums

Last edited:

wseyller

Reaction score
Try rebooting a couple times. it takes a bit for a ROM to settle sometimes. Else I would suggest in your case to reflash it again. verify the md5 hash before you do maybe a bad download. still not working then wipe everything this time then reflash because some of your existing data maybe causing conflict. try to limit titanium restores if it comes down to it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

shawn01

Reaction score
I had the same fc... I had to reinstall the rom. Then my text messages fc. I couldNT f
PHP:
igure it out so I replaced text message apk with another one I knew that work... And ive been good ever since... Badass rom....

Does any one elses facebook sync with their contacts?

Oh try wiping dalvic cache..

gsDroid

Reaction score
Please let us know if you wiped cache and dalvik and formatted /system while in recovery before installing. These steps must be followed for a successful install.

Wera750

Reaction score
I've had the same problems stated above, but it was always because I froze or deleted something that I shouldn't have lol.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
jjbinks82

jjbinks82

Reaction score
Thanks all, I got it up and running!! Now by Bionic is on point!!!

Sent from ROOTED BIONIC running Unleashed via DroidForum

OP
jjbinks82

jjbinks82

Reaction score
Turns out I did freeze something I shouldn't have! I just reverted back to stock them reinstalled. THANK GOODNESS FOR CLOCKWORK MOD!!!!

Sent from ROOTED BIONIC running Unleashed via DroidForum

missrachel

Reaction score
FYI, you will get that FC if you've frozen/deleted "Yahoo! Mail Authenticator" (bloatware).

Sent from my Moto Droid using DroidForums