Help with ultimate juice defender...

Jersey08

Reaction score
I am trying to get more out of my battery and have been doing different things but i have a question with the ultimate juice defender. i was reading something about disabling the data when ur screen is locked so i did that. when my screen is locked the data and wifi shut off. for example is says enable data for 2M every 30 M. i dont understand what that means and how to make the phone work like its supposed to along with optimizing the battery. the schedule part throws me off to idk what a good schedule to set everything to would be. the traffic button im not sure about either. basically i have a limited understanding of how to use this and helping with the settings and explaining what they mean would be greatly appreciated. ive only have the phone for 3 days!

kmo

Reaction score
I gave up on this app, tried it for a while and it seemed to suck more battery than saving any life. Seems to me I read that it wasn't yet working right with android version 2.1 might be a sense UI thing, not sure....I had the free version ("juice defender") I didn't have "ultimate juice."