help with texting

hemiwd

Reaction score
Whenever I try to text someone I will click the To: space and begin to type in the first name of my contact that I want to text. Sometimes it will bring up the contact such ss when I type aa for Aaron his contact info will pop up and I can select him and begin to text, however when I type rich for Richard all that pops up is a few numbers and no contact info. It seems to do this for the same contacts, some will always pop up when I begin to type their name and some will always not pop up. Is there anyway to fix this or am I just doing something wrong? Please help!!!

santoro1200

Reaction score
Make sure the people you are texting that there phone number is labeled as "mobile" phone number. If its labeled as work or anything else it wont search for it in the messaging App.

OP
H

hemiwd

Reaction score
Well I guess that's why its a smartphone,thanks for your help.

dhacker29

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
th3oryrom.com
I did that, when I do volume + power button it just turns on right back to the M Dual Core screen. I connect the USB and it's not finding the device.

edit: hopefully this is fixable lol... I deploy tomorrow and would like to have my phone :)

Pull the battery so it us completely off. Then hold volume down button and push power then release it. Should get you there.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

googlelover

Reaction score
Pull the battery so it us completely off. Then hold volume down button and push power then release it. Should get you there.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
Not sure how that happened, but your post just got ninja'd to an old ass thread.