Help with streaming video

CHINOTEX

Reaction score
I've been having trouble streaming video on my razr. I like to watch live sports on a website called firstrowsports. For some odd reason I can watch live sports on my

wife's thunderbolt. On my razr, it's saying I'm missing a plugin. What gives???? Anyone have this same problem???

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Android no longer supports flash video...or I should say Adobe flash is no longer supporting the android platform. Try using the puffin browser. It supports flash. I use it and have no problems with web video.

OP
C

CHINOTEX

Reaction score
Well I tried your suggestion and it works!! Thank you..

OP
C

CHINOTEX

Reaction score
Well your suggestion did work but afterwards I have found that the browser app is not a free app. There's a trial period for it. Is there another browser that is completely free that would help my problem?? I've also tried dolphin browser but it didn't work.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Oh gee, I'm sorry... I forgot that I eventually paid for it. If I remember correctly, I believe before I paid for it that I uninstalled it and re-installed it. That is the only browser that worked for me. I tried dolphin and boat browsers and neither of those worked to play flash video consistently.

joshxdroid

Reaction score
Try skyfire. I don't know if it will work, but I used to use that one on my lg vortex with great success. Worth a try

Sent from my XT912 running Scalpel CM10 jelly bean

jaye712

Reaction score
Have u ever tryed doin it frm the actual site yet?side load it. Download the latest version of Flash from from this link, then go into menu-settings-security n check "Unknown sources",Go into your downloads app and click on the flash player apk you downloaded and install it.this is what i did n it worked after a whole month of bein frustrated when ics was out(i use that sports web too)..fyi,your looking for the Android flash version, scroll dwn n ull see it,..after that,get adobe AIR @the p.s..then ...test it...goodluck Chino

Archived Flash Player versions

215 G.I JANE/OORAHH

Last edited:

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Thank you Jaye! I have flash because I backed it up prior to ICS but I wasn't sure how to get it if you didn't have it backed up. Very cool!

jaye712

Reaction score
TisMyDroid said:
Thank you Jaye! I have flash because I backed it up prior to ICS but I wasn't sure how to get it if you didn't have it backed up. Very cool!

Np tis,n ty for helping ME with my problems lol..i got this phone right when it came out because i do alot of streaming on my free time,besides movies,befour direct i couldn't watch all the football games due to time zones n areas unless it was on fox.it was alot of searchin n jumpin threw loops.it felt like forever

215 G.I JANE/OORAHH

jaye712

Reaction score
Btw u guys,a headsup..(if ya'll randomly checkup)if u see a update for flash @ installed apps threw the playstore ,dnt dwnload it,iam not to sure what the deal is about that,but alot of folks with these phones get a d.l error n some of them cant even uninstall it..bogus update so itll be there way to kick u off flash?its possible lol

215 G.I JANE/OORAHH

Last edited: