Help with my google voice and have 3 invites to give

ryan.thomas1989

Reaction score
Alright so the first part of this is the help part with my google voice, ill start with the beginning. Noticed there was an update for an app available and so I went to check it out and noticed it was for the google voice downloaded then installed it. After installing it then gave me a screen saying welcome to google voice and then blah blah blah under it so i press next then it says select an account to use with voice i select mine then press sign in. loading bar comes up saying signing in loads then i have a set up google voice page and has bulletins on what i need to do to complete set up i press next and a loading bar with verifying phone number comes up then loads next page.. now this is were im stuck it says set up a voicmail PIN must be 4 digits i put it in the PIN box and then the Confirm PIN the next box then becomes available. press it and then the verifying phone number comes up again... this time it stays here and then after about 1 full min of waiting an error message comes up saying We have a problem Your phone number could not be verified please try again. have done so several times with different PINS including my current one. any help anyone can give will be greatly appreciated.. now when it comes to the invites as soon as i get this account up and running the first 3 people to post there gmail accounts ill send them invites to help out everyone here at the forum. thanks in advance for the help looking forward to finally being able to use it~

Turtlenorthwest

Reaction score
Ryan, did you do the setup stuff on the voice website first? (disclaimer: I don't have a voice account yet, so have no practical experience.) Seems like there may be some steps to do there first and then enter settings on the phone. If I misread what you wrote, I apologize.

I'd also love an invite if have one to send and want to. [email protected]

Thanks and good luck. I look forward to seeing the solution.

OP
R

ryan.thomas1989

Reaction score
yea ill keep everyone i the process i do so hopefully it can help others out but if anyone currently using google voice might be able to help that would be great, and for those first 3 people once i get it all set up ill send u an invite