Help with Launcher Pro Plus

laurieb

Reaction score
I have just downloaded this today and trying to get my phone where I want it to be.
I have a Droid1 yet also.
I did the widget for people and my pics are not showing up? I thought it would use my facebook pics? I did download syncmypix, but nothing yet showing up? Also how do you add more people to it?

The other thing is the Lp calander, can I change the background to white instead of having it black? If so where I can I do this?

Thanks,Laurieb

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
As far as I know the lp people widget won't work with facebook photos, so I had to change my favorites contact photos to some out of my gallery. as for the calendar background I think it has to stay black.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

somerandomguy

Reaction score
The people widget in launcher pro will not use your synced facebook contacts it will only use the ones you manually enter. if you enter them yourself and the use a program to sync the pictures from facebook they will appear in the widget. as for a white background on the calendar you would need a themed version of launcher pro and there really are not many available the program designer has a web forum with lots of designs and downloads. You can also make requests for future upgrades.

OP
laurieb

laurieb

Reaction score
Thanks, I did get it to sync with FB pics.

Now how do I add more people to my widget?? I do not see that anywhere as a setting?

Thanks,Laurieb

Last edited:

somerandomguy

Reaction score
you create a new contact on your phone do this manually you cant use ones that are pulled from your faebook account the people widiget cannot see any contacts that are synced from a facebook account. after yopu created a contact manually it will appear in your people widiget you can then either assign a picture from your gallery to the contact or use a program to grab the picture from facebook.

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
Go to the widget settings in the preferences. Choose people widget. Select where you want the people to be pulled from. If you have it pulling from "favorites", only the contacts listed in your favorites (far right tab on the dialer screen) will show up on your people widget.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Reaction score
you create a new contact on your phone do this manually you cant use ones that are pulled from your faebook account the people widiget cannot see any contacts that are synced from a facebook account. after yopu created a contact manually it will appear in your people widiget you can then either assign a picture from your gallery to the contact or use a program to grab the picture from facebook.
i have

that's i want to say