Help with incredibly re-engineered Rom

OP
chalie1980

chalie1980

Reaction score
I tried the remove sence add-on and wiimote still don't work.....so I went to the restore sence add-on and said the download link is no good.....now what....rather have sence if I can't sync the wiimote.

smtom

Reaction score
Don’t know for certain, but I think a custom kernel is required for wii-mote. XDA has a thread on it somewhere.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

OP
chalie1980

chalie1980

Reaction score
I cant find out how to do a search on that site for the kernel, keeps telling me i didnt fill something out when i did.....that site is too hard to use.

drahcir789

Reaction score
I tried to install this Rom thru Rom manager and it tells me to remove the spaces in the name of the zip file....I see no spaces...so tried to do it thru recovery and it said "bad" and didn't install......can some one plz help..... I downloaded the file right from the thread on this site and dont know what else to do.

sent from re-stocked incredible v2.2

Hey just in case you have not found the answer yet, 2.4 came out a couple of days ago and in order to install the rom you actually can't do it through Rom Manager. You have to boot into clockwork mod, wipe the cache, data and davlik cache (I had the same problem here) in order for it to install. Then you should be able install the rom with no problem. If you can't find the davlik cache wipe button it's in the advanced section of clockwork mod. Hope this helps you.