Help with changing Notification Area

xjacobx

Reaction score
So i took the purple gingerbread theme from Liberty 1.5 http://www.droidforums.net/forum/liberty-rom-d2/122399-theme-gingerbread-series-liberty.html and was adding to it, mostly changing the status bar and notification pull down
I almost have it done but i can't seem to figure out how to change the part that is grey to black. (the "No Notifications, Ongoing etc" area)
Not sure if it is a .9.png or XML change that is needed, but any help would be appreciated
thanks
CAP2011030623261.jpg

Last edited:

fishaholic

Reaction score
its a png file, i forget the exact name. I believe its called "activity title bar" either way its for sure a png file. let me know if thats wrong and ill open up my files and get an exact name for you!

-Jerehmy

OP
xjacobx

xjacobx

Reaction score
its a png file, i forget the exact name. I believe its called "activity title bar" either way its for sure a png file. let me know if thats wrong and ill open up my files and get an exact name for you!

-Jerehmy

Thanks so much for the reply, i'll check when i get home from work and let you know
i was like i have changed every file that could possibly be used that has status in the name lol
thanks again!

fishaholic

Reaction score
yea that on if for ongoing notifications, its not in the statusbar files, took me a while to get it lol

OP
xjacobx

xjacobx

Reaction score
yea that on if for ongoing notifications, its not in the statusbar files, took me a while to get it lol

Well i found the image and edited it, didn't have time to push it to the phone but i think thats the one i was missing, thanks again so much, i'll get pics up of the finished product :)

fishaholic

Reaction score
glad to help, i have themed almost every png file and some xml work, feel free to ask any questions :)

OP
xjacobx

xjacobx

Reaction score
glad to help, i have themed almost every png file and some xml work, feel free to ask any questions :)

Ok i changed the image and repushed it to the phone, didn't change that but i noticed in the bootstrapper that the header in that was using my image... so its not that png atleast not for liberty or something.... i'm searching through the images and trying to figure out which one it could be. if you have anyother ideas that would be great :)

also i'm just trying to change the dialer and i changed all the sym_keyboard_num1.png etc and they aren't showing up anywhere, i'm guessing that is also the wrong pngs.

so any other help would be great :)