HELP Un-Rooting the LG Spectrum 2

Speezy88

Reaction score
Ok, so I've tried reading the information on here and rootzwiki and xda -developers and I'm still having trouble. I've got the LG Spectrum 2 Rooted, but I used this method from somewhere that used an LG Spectrum_ICS folder with a window-install.bat file. I'm desperately trying to un-root it with the method on her and on UnLocker, but for some reason it isn't working. When I ran the Root_with_Restore Runme.bat file, and did the unroot option, it keeps saying failure. I just want to un-root it to get the 4.1 Jellybean update and then root it afterwards. Any Ideas???

micrors4

Reaction score
Use the CAB file to restore it then update to JB, there is a thread that tells you how to do it.

OP
S

Speezy88

Reaction score
Use the CAB file to restore it then update to JB, there is a thread that tells you how to do it.

Right I saw that thread, but everytime I try to download the ICS CAB file, it keeps failing. I'm downloading it through Firefox. Is there maybe another place to get it?

TrdLtly

Reaction score
Right I saw that thread, but everytime I try to download the ICS CAB file, it keeps failing. I'm downloading it through Firefox. Is there maybe another place to get it?

I just responded to your other post about the same question. If you use the LG Update software it will download the full ROM itself. You won't need to download it first. Just follow the instructions. So bricked... - LG Spectrum - RootzWiki - Page 2

OP
S

Speezy88

Reaction score
Thanks, you guys are awesome!!! I got it rooted and everything.