Help! stuck at logo trying to get to stock

nailerdog

Reaction score
I was attempting to return to stock from Rubix by going through clockwork recovery. I selected my backup and started to run it. It attempted to load it and stopped after about 5 minutes. Sat there for another 30 with nothing happening.

I did several battery pulls and it just stops at the logo.

I booted into recovery and it says it cant open casche/recovery/command

Can I get back or am I bricked?

teh_g

Reaction score
I was attempting to return to stock from Rubix by going through clockwork recovery. I selected my backup and started to run it. It attempted to load it and stopped after about 5 minutes. Sat there for another 30 with nothing happening.

I did several battery pulls and it just stops at the logo.

I booted into recovery and it says it cant open casche/recovery/command

Can I get back or am I bricked?

It is always possible to recover. Was it the correct version of stock? Going from rubiX 1.9.5 to anything other than .340 will cause issues. Boot back in to recovery, delete data, delete cache, delete dalvik cache, and then restore the image again.

If that doesn't work, delete the data, delete the cache, and delete the dalvik cache again. Then attempt to reboot in to the rubiX image you hopefully have.

If you don't have an image that you can restore in to, you can sbf back to .340 (I believe one exists).

OP
N

nailerdog

Reaction score
I have done several cashe and data wipes. I'm not sure if it was te correct version. It was the one I had prior to installing 1.9.5.

It says the e verification failed and installation was aborted.

cant open / cashe/recovery/command

OP
N

nailerdog

Reaction score
I figured out how to get to the bootloader. and have RSD connected. Can someone point me to the file I want to flash? I was running the non leak version of 1.1.5 prior to this and I just want to get back to stock and download the latest update.

Thanks

teh_g

Reaction score
sorry I was on 1.9.0 previously

Ah, you tried to restore a .15 build after installing .340? That is what caused you issues.

You need to restore to something that is .340 based.

OP
N

nailerdog

Reaction score
Currently trying to go back to 2.1 so I can OTA. While I was doing the large download I left the phone connected by usb to the computer thinking it was charging but it wasnt. I'm trying the AC charger but I'm not optimistic that it's charging yet.

teh_g

Reaction score
Currently trying to go back to 2.1 so I can OTA. While I was doing the large download I left the phone connected by usb to the computer thinking it was charging but it wasnt. I'm trying the AC charger but I'm not optimistic that it's charging yet.

You can not go back to 2.1.

andylulzyou

Reaction score
You have two options

1. You can do the full 2.320 SBF and then update back to .340 with Maderstocks.zip file
2. You can do the 2.340 system only .sbf

SBF and Root

Tutorial is there, you can find the actual files by clicking Lifesavers

OP
N

nailerdog

Reaction score
With my bootloader I was able to get back and flash to 2.1. Got the phone back online and checked for updates. 2.2 was there. Now at stock 2.2 version 2.3.340.

Ready to move on.

Thanks to all that helped.

teh_g

Reaction score
With my bootloader I was able to get back and flash to 2.1. Got the phone back online and checked for updates. 2.2 was there. Now at stock 2.2 version 2.3.340.

Ready to move on.

I have no idea how you got to 2.1... Glad you are all set though.

XimBecile

Reaction score

Ready to move on.

Wow. That's wild that worked! Glad you're up and running!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App