HELP! - sdcard0 vs. sdcard1

PepperHead

Reaction score
Hi all,

My LG Spectrum took a bath recently and they replaced it with a Spectrum 2. I love the new phone, but when I moved my 32 GB SDHC from the old phone to the new phone, the majority of my apps could not find any of the data stored on it.

What I discovered is the Spec 2 has 16 GB built in called SDCARD0 and my 32 GB is SDCARD1. A few of my apps (like Titanium) allowed me to set the path to SDCARD1 and work fine (glad Titanium was one of them so I could access all my backups, but a lot of them don't give me the option to change the path.)

I can't move all my data from the 32 GB to the 16 GB because I have more than 16 GB on the 32GB SD.

Is there anything I can do to make the SDCARD1 (32GB) the default? This is driving me nuts! :blink:

Surely I am not the 1st to run into this problem. Has anyone found a solution?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Regards,
PepperHead

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
I think you're in a little bit of a pickle. In theory what you are suggesting could be done but you would need to root and change some system filea or mount points. Not for the faint of heart. Maybe if yuou use a file manager to open some of the files in a particular app it will get the location corrected after a few tries.