Help please

earlybill1

Reaction score
I'm enjoying my new Maxx only issue I'm having is since I've rooted my Maxx I get 10 to 30 of these lil stars in my notification bar every day and also I get like these fake app store apps that just appear on my screens ...so how do I get all that to stop doing it? Is it an app I've downloaded or is it cause I've rooted it or what does anyone else ever get this . Thanks to anyone for their help

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

tennvol

Reaction score
Sounds like airpush ads. Something you downloaded is causing this. Download something like airblocker from the play store.

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
I'm enjoying my new Maxx only issue I'm having is since I've rooted my Maxx I get 10 to 30 of these lil stars in my notification bar every day and also I get like these fake app store apps that just appear on my screens ...so how do I get all that to stop doing it? Is it an app I've downloaded or is it cause I've rooted it or what does anyone else ever get this . Thanks to anyone for their help

It is not because you rooted your phone. Like tennvol said, it is being caused by an app that you have downloaded and installed on your phone. I have no idea which app that might be but there are apps in the PlayStore that will filter those adds from getting to your phone.

jtc303

Reaction score
lookout ad network detector works well too

||Speak of the Devil, and he shall appear...

OP
E

earlybill1

Reaction score
OK thanks for the quick replies ..that was fast .....so I just download one of these apps and it'll filter all those apps and star or do I need to go into app and check a box. I'm gonna download one now thanks

OP
E

earlybill1

Reaction score
So I downloaded air push detector ...will this app possible tell me which app is doing this so I can uninstall ya think

OP
E

earlybill1

Reaction score
Yep never mind it does show which apps do that now I gotta uninstall like 5 or 6 apps lol