help please

Ryanb420

Reaction score
well i just fallowed the instructions on getting the 2.2 update on my fascinate and it worked fine.when i downloaded the keyborad rom on the app rom maniger and some how i lost youtube and the market on my phone really dont no why this happened so i thought a factory reset would work but it didnt....so if anyone coukld help me out that would be great thanks

well i just fallowed the instructions on getting the 2.2 update on my fascinate and it worked fine.when i downloaded the keyborad rom on the app rom maniger and some how i lost youtube and the market on my phone really dont no why this happened so i thought a factory reset would work but it didnt....so if anyone coukld help me out that would be great thanks

Don't use Rom Manager, it is incompatible with our phones.

Flash the superclean ROM again.

well glad the no that now lol but i cant i dont have the market app on my phone any more so i cant in stall rom manager or any other apps..i should of posted this before i did the factory data reset well i regret that now lol any other help would be much appreciated.

You dont need rom manager to re flash your rom. Get on your pc and follow the forum instructions for flashing with odin. It should fix everything.

Sent from my Overly Fascinating Samsung Fascinate @ 1.3ghz on SC 2.9.2 EC10 custom w/ Voodoo

thanks that seemed to work much appreciated and as for the rom manager app should i not bother installin it again?

ok will do.and is there any other apps that you recommend on having to make the phone better?

ok will do.and is there any other apps that you recommend on having to make the phone better?
There are several that can do many things for the phone....read up on these forums and over at XDA and you will be in no shortage of info on customizing your Fascinate

My recommended list of apps I use the most, and that are most useful:

1. Root Explorer
2. SGS Kernel Flasher
3. Quadrant Advanced
4. SetCPU + tegrak overclock

These are on what I call my "Utilities" screen.

1. Root Explorer
2. SGS Kernel Flasher
3. Quadrant Advanced

Why do you use SetCPU and Tegrak?? Isnt that like overlapping?

1. Root Explorer
2. SGS Kernel Flasher
3. Quadrant Advanced

Yes, technically it is overlapping, but Tegrak actually enables the overclock. And SetCPU I can change Minimums and Maximums and monitor temp. Its not necessary, but I use it out of personal prefrence... ;)

1. Root Explorer
2. SGS Kernel Flasher
3. Quadrant Advanced

Yes, technically it is overlapping, but Tegrak actually enables the overclock. And SetCPU I can change Minimums and Maximums and monitor temp. Its not necessary, but I use it out of personal prefrence... ;)

Ohh gotcha might try that

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

Back