help please

imgrtful

Reaction score
ok i am attempting to update to 2.5 and when i tried to put a theme on the droid froze up.so i did a restore and went ahead and put 2.5 on again and this time when i went to install the theme i tried to backup the new rom.just did a standard backup and it froze up there.so i did a batt pull and tried to do a restore.but it gave me an error.so i took the sd card out and put in my computer.i moved the rom to my sd and renamed to update.zip.but when i boot back to recovery to install update.zip,it says cant mount sd card.what should i do..i need to get this phone up and running

PARick

Reaction score
ok i am attempting to update to 2.5 and when i tried to put a theme on the droid froze up.so i did a restore and went ahead and put 2.5 on again and this time when i went to install the theme i tried to backup the new rom.just did a standard backup and it froze up there.so i did a batt pull and tried to do a restore.but it gave me an error.so i took the sd card out and put in my computer.i moved the rom to my sd and renamed to update.zip.but when i boot back to recovery to install update.zip,it says cant mount sd card.what should i do..i need to get this phone up and running

I get that occasionally as well. Do a battery pull(again), and try to reinstall using CW. Ass soon as I get that message about the SD card, my phone generally begins to reboot, so I hold the "X" key down immediately, and I can install my backup.

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
My phone locks up the first boot into recovery. Always has always will.