HELP!!!! Parse Error

Denyse

Reaction score
HELP!!!! I purchased an application from Handango and everytime I try to download this I get a "parsing error" or "parse error" WHAT DO I DO!???!?? HELP!

M

Matth3w

First, welcome to the site. Second, don't put your phone number in the phone box (that is for your model of phone, it says it right next to the text box) in your profile.

Lastly, what is the name of the application? I can try to download it to see if it works on my end.

drpaulk

Reaction score
Parse Error message

Hi Matt,

I have a similar situation: I was unable to download the full version of Somyac's Recordoid Dictaphone (purchased through Handango) so Somyac's customer support emailed me the file (.apk), but when I attempt to open it I get the following error message:

Parse Error
There is a problem parsing the package.

Thanks, Paul

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Do you guys have "uknown sources" checked in settings:applications? If this isn't checked you can't install non-market apps.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi Matt,

I have a similar situation: I was unable to download the full version of Somyac's Recordoid Dictaphone (purchased through Handango) so Somyac's customer support emailed me the file (.apk), but when I attempt to open it I get the following error message:

Parse Error

Thanks, Paul

Did you email Somyac's customer support for assistance?

drpaulk

Reaction score
Hi Matt,

Parse Error

Thanks, Paul

Did you email Somyac's customer support for assistance?
Yes, I'm in contact with Somyac but I think they're in Europe so the time difference in getting responses along with usual customer service queue issues seems to move glacially slow.