Help needed - Mi A2 Lite-accidentally removed OS,can't install stock or custom roms

dropmail

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Mi A2 Lite
Hello, hoping someone might be able to help me? I installed TWRP 3.3.0-dees_troy on my MI A2 Lite. Somehow whilst trying to update the phone to Android 10, I've managed to remove the OS (Android 9 @ 1.2020 prior to original OTA update to Android 10 which caused a bootloop problem). I have since tried all sorts of methods via videos and instructions on the internet and have not been able to reinstall any OS be it stock or custom. Before doing so I'd unlocked the bootloader, enabled Developer options etc. Would be grateful for any assistance you can offer. Desperately hoping a kind soul on here can help me get my phone up and running.? Thank you and best wishes

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Hello and welcome to forum ..apologies as I have no knowledge on this phone ... I would recommend checking XDA for this information as there you will find more members with phone ..

OP
D

dropmail

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Mi A2 Lite
Thanks. XDA was the first place I posted this query. Dozens of views but zero help hence posting here