Help! My touch screen won't work

zobothehobo

Reaction score
I was trying to open my guitar tuner app, and dropped my phone off my lap onto my blanket in front of me, and when I picked up the screen wouldn't respond. It does this periodically and it always starts responding again after I take the battery out and reboot it. But this time, that didn't work. I've rebooted it like that several times and it's still frozen. It was working fine before. I'm afraid the small fall from my lap to my blanket made it break. It shouldn't have I don't think. The screen's not cracked and it was only about a foot that it fell... onto a really cushy blanket. I'm really worried. My warranty is just up, I've had this phone for just over a year and I really do not have the 100 bucks to pay the insurance company for another. Can anyone help?

thumps420

Reaction score
Does it have an hdmi port.. see what happns....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Droid 2's don't have HDMI. And even if they did, you would still need the screen to enable it.

X

OP
Z

zobothehobo

Reaction score
Yes... true... so what do I do without the touch screen? I tried to do the reset thing with the pressing x when you reboot and it got stuck on the screen with the triangle wouldn't let me get to the menu with the search button. Is my phone broken broken? And what happened????