Help My RAZR won't turn on??

iSayPwn

Reaction score
I have had the Droid RAZR for around a half a year or so, and last night I plugged it in to charge. I wake up, it won't bother to turn, I tried charging it again, nothing seems to turn it on. The whole screen is black as the night's sky. Any help?

jch81

Reaction score
try a reset hold the power button and volume down button for about 10 seconds

OP
I

iSayPwn

Reaction score
Tried that... doesn't seem to work.

KeepNTouch4

Reaction score
Pull SIM Card

I had the same problem yesterday after having the device for 3 days. I couldn't pull the battery because it's fixed, but I notice the phone would respond if I plug it in. So the only thing I could think to pull was the SD card or the SIM card. The SIM card cleared up everything and I went on and did a power off and power back on.

huskur

Reaction score
If you let it die all the way sometimes the AC charger sometimes does not work. Plug it into a car charger for an hour or so and then use the AC charger

Donshel4

Reaction score
Droid Razr won't turn on

Thank you, I tried your suggestion and it worked. The only thing I did different was plugged it into the charge and then held down the power button and the volume down button.

jaye712

Reaction score
Sometimes also u nvr wanna have your phone die completely.once it gets to that 5% mark,charge it quickly..i learned this by readin foxkats advice

RAZR215unrooted