Help!!! My Gummy is bouncing!!!

Reaction score
I flashed Gummy 2.5 had the others before doing this, and now I get the flashing gummies at start up. I have pulled the battery held the x wiped the data and the catch, plugged it into the wall and pulled the battery but when I pulled the battery while it is plugged into the wall there is a ? on the battery and when the battery is in and I restart the phine I still get the flashing gummies. Please can anyone help me?? Thanks.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You're in a bootloop. I've tried flashing Gummy twice and that was my result both times.

OP
MischiefsMommy
Reaction score
Ok I flashd back to stock but now I hae a message of

Bootloader
D2.35
err:A5:,70,70,00,1F

everything else is ok. Any idea what to do??

Junside

Reaction score
I don't know about your current situation, but when I had the infinite bootloop, I rebooted into clockworkmod recovery, and when I get to the screen with a ! or ? in a triangle, I pressed the magnifying glass on my physical keyboard. This brought up the clockworkmod menu to 'restart, wipe data & cache, install from zip, etc...". And I flashed a backup of my previous rom. Not very satisfied with the gummyjar rom...

FC127

Reaction score
Can you get into clockwork mod recovery?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
MischiefsMommy
Reaction score
exact message is

bootloader
d2.35
err:a5,70,70,00,1f

mem_map blank
service req'd
battery ok
ok to program
connect usb
data cable

Junside

Reaction score
Are you sure you held X and the power button together? You can let go of the power button, but keep X down until completely in the recovery.