Help ! My Droid is in Spanish...(I think?)

JoeOxfordCT

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just posted about my Droid not powering up....well I kept checking and it finally powered up but now all the language is in spanish ? I think....I tried going to Settings which is now Configuracion....but I can't find or understand how & where to change it back to English.....:blink:

searayman

Reaction score
mine is mostly in English but like when i go to add gadgets a few are in Spanish... anyone know how to fix this? For instance I have:

Astrid (english)
Calendario (spanish)
Calendario Corprativo (spanish)
Control de energia (spanish)
Facebook (english)
etc....

half english half spanish...kind of strange.

OP
JoeOxfordCT

JoeOxfordCT

Reaction score
Uh eventually figured it out.....don't ask me how I got there but I got it back to English....:\

wsbsteven

Reaction score
mine is mostly in English but like when i go to add gadgets a few are in Spanish... anyone know how to fix this? For instance I have:

Astrid (english)
Calendario (spanish)
Facebook (english)
etc....

That's because Facebook and Astrid are name brands and do not have a Spanish equivalent. It's like when watching Spanish TV and you will hear Pepsi or Motorola in a string of Spanish words.

searayman

Reaction score

Astrid (english)
Calendario (spanish)
Facebook (english)
etc....

That's because Facebook and Astrid are name brands and do not have a Spanish equivalent. It's like when watching Spanish TV and you will hear Pepsi or Motorola in a string of Spanish words.

Yea but the rest of my phone is in english so this does not make any sense...

IML

Reaction score
Had the same problem with somehow Droid showing Spanish. Followed the tips from here on how to set it back to English. But now the Widgets menu is mostly Spanish. Can't find a way to change it back.