Help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pikafrogbro

Reaction score
My stupid little brother was messing around with my phone today and apparently used an app to set my screen resolution to 300 and now everything is to big to even enter my password to change the settings back please help me and get back to me ASAP!!!!! I just got this phone like 3 weeks ago and i cant let my parents find out that my phone is screwed up! Please help me!!!! This happened using LCDDensity if that helps at all! Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he did it with the app you mentioned, why dont you just go back into that app and adjust it back down til you get it back to where it needs to be?

The lcd density is set in the build.prop. Are you rooted?

My stupid little brother was messing around with my phone today and apparently used an app to set my screen resolution to 300 and now everything is to big to even enter my password to change the settings back please help me and get back to me ASAP!!!!! I just got this phone like 3 weeks ago and i cant let my parents find out that my phone is screwed up! Please help me!!!! This happened using LCDDensity if that helps at all! Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you read my whole post?

Are you rooted?

If you don't care about texts or any programs you could do a factory reset on the phone through recovery.

My suggestion is to perform a factory data reset. This would erase whatever app has control over your pixel density. Since you're not rooted, your options are fewer, but that would do the trick.

You can do this without having to log into your phone, it's doable from the stock android recovery. Off-hand I'm not sure how to boot into recovery on your device, but Google is your friend on that one. Just pull your battery, put it back in and boot into recovery. Select factory data reset -- this will erase all your apps and data, unfortunately.

Google will restore your apps, but not your data. Your sdcard will not lose any data. Once it finishes, you will need to sign back into your Google account.

Since you have lost access to your phone since you can't enter your PIN/password, that is your only option as far as I know.

Good luck! Hope that helps --

Sent from Sourcery

Are you rooted?

If you don't care about texts or any programs you could do a factory reset on the phone through recovery.

LOL dang! You beat me to it guidot!

Sent from Sourcery

Back