Help me out. Vote for me please

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey guys over at droidrzr.com they're giving away a Droid RAZR I could really use another dev phone as the one I use now is my main phone so i miss calls and what not while in recovery all the time :happy3:

All you have to do is make an account if you don't already have one there and then vote for me at the link below then of course come back here as i'm not trying to get in trouble by advertising another forum :biggrin:

Would really appreciated any votes from you guys droid forums has always been great at supporting me and i do my best to give back as well thanks to anyone who votes for me!

Vote here
2/23/2012 Dev Phone Giveaway, Poll - DroidRzr.com

Last edited:

snowbunny

Reaction score
Voted for you hope you win good luck bro hope others will join in and help support the cause! It's really easy to just sign up and hit the vote button guys come on!

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ha well i hope others vote as well :happy3: i've fallen to forth though so dunno that i'm gonna win cause only first and second win and i'm currently 14 votes behind second so would really need to get a lot pretty soon since it's over tuesday i think