Help me find email folders

Einsteindks

Reaction score
Does anybody know were the email folders are stored on droid razor, and is it pretty much a droid standard location?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

rherron

Reaction score
If you're talking about "In" or "Sent" or "Trash" or whatever, they're called labels in Gmail. It's a Google thing. They don't do folders. So open Gmail, click the menu button, then select Go To Labels.

If you already knew this, sorry. If this isn't what you're asking about please clarify.

OP
Einsteindks

Einsteindks

Reaction score
Ok, to further clarify; I have other email accounts, with the usual folders. Where might I find these files stored on the phone?

Luvmyphone

Reaction score
Ok, to further clarify; I have other email accounts, with the usual folders. Where might I find these files stored on the phone?

Did you download the mail app? I downloaded the yahoo mail app and the gmail app and then put them into a folder. I like them better than what came on the phone.

OP
Einsteindks

Einsteindks

Reaction score
If I had done that, I wouldn't be posting my querry. I used the stock email app, and pulled my Verizon, as well as other email accounts, via pop method. Now that Verizon has an email app, I'd like to pull the folders out and transfer them into the new app, once set up. Ill go back to exploring every file in case this isn't such a popular discovery. If anyone does find them, by all means please do brag about it here!

Abs

Reaction score
Not sure if I know what you mean... but if you're rooted.. try looking in \data\data\com.android.email\files

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums