HELP Maybe i bricked my phone?

pandit1975

Reaction score
Had Liberty 1.5; upgraded to 2.0. Some reason Sipdroid did not work due to registration error. I had nandoid backup for 1.5 where Sipdroid was working. So went back to 1.5; backed up my sipdroid setting from 1.5 and restored back to 2.0 via. 2.0 nandroid. restore said good but would not reboot. Went into recovery mode (power, home). Deleted cache and data. Still did not work. Tried everything did not work.
Decided to SBF (VRZ_MB810_2.3.15_1FF_01.sbf) was a sucess but got into bootloader problem.
MSG:
Err: A5,70,70,001F

MEM_MAP Blank
Service Req'd...

Did i used a wrong sbf? Did i brick my phone?
Any suggestion or help would be appreciated.
It is Droid X

Thanks,

Last edited:

gammaxgoblin

Reaction score
1. you know you are in the droid 2 forum?
2. have you ever sbf'd with that file before?
3. did you try to sbf again? does rsd recognize a device is plugged in?

Jordan8

Reaction score
Had Liberty 1.5; upgraded to 2.0. Some reason Sipdroid did not work due to registration error. I had nandoid backup for 1.5 where Sipdroid was working. So went back to 1.5; backed up my sipdroid setting from 1.5 and restored back to 2.0 via. 2.0 nandroid. restore said good but would not reboot. Went into recovery mode (power, home). Deleted cache and data. Still did not work. Tried everything did not work.
Decided to SBF (VRZ_MB810_2.3.15_1FF_01.sbf) was a sucess but got into bootloader problem.
MSG:
Err: A5,70,70,001F

MEM_MAP Blank
Service Req'd...

Did i used a wrong sbf? Did i brick my phone?
Any suggestion or help would be appreciated.
It is Droid X

Thanks,

Are you sure you used the version of sbf that was already on your phone? The latest for the Droid X was .340