HELP>> Liberty ROM Gignerbread .9 stuck at eagle

wdcspurs

Reaction score
I just flashed Liberty .9 Gingerbread on my X and have been stuck at the Liberty ROM Eagle animation screen for 30 minutes. What do I do form here? I installed it and wiped through the ROM tool box, looked like it was good to go.

D3fault121

Reaction score
You may have to sbf back to. 340 and then start all over with the rooting/updating process.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.

reposter432

Reaction score
Did you happen to use the Liberty Customizer? I did that recently and chose the Blur Home option and it got me stuck on the boot animation. You could always format and re-install Liberty in ClockworkMod.

iamkimosabi

Reaction score
Try going in clockwork recovery, and wiping data, cache, and dalvik. I had this problem before, and these are the steps I performed, and it went through. :) Hope it works.

OP
wdcspurs

wdcspurs

Reaction score
You may have to sbf back to. 340 and then start all over with the rooting/updating process.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.

I had issues initially with sbfing back for an hour or so. Kept getting errors before it owuld go through. What is the best way to utilize the restore feature in Clockwork? I sbfd back to 340 and then used the restore. That got stuck in a bootloop. Can I only restore to something from a custom ROM or on the same OS?

AmsuJackal

Reaction score
couple of days old, but ill offer some advice. that always happens to me after an sbf usually, so its somewhat normal. hold home and power to power on, release power but keep holding down home till the triangle screen appears. click the search button and wipe data/factory reset, and it should boot up perfectly.

nickademus420

Reaction score
I just had the same issue, followed the advice to wipe dalvik, data, and cache, through Clockwork Mod Recovery. Then rebooted, went right into Gingerbread.
Thanks guys.