new rom user, liberty 2.0

tag your it

Reaction score
i have successfully rooted my phone, installed bootstrap after installing liberty tool box. i am in the process of installing liberty 2.0. for at least an hour i have been looking @ a black screen with the word liberty and the liberty eagle doing turns on the screen. is this normal? please help

Last edited:

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
that's not normal. i would pull your battery and then power up while pressing the home button and the power button at the same time. when you see the exclamation point press the search button and you will be in stock recovery. do a factory reset and you should be good.

OP
tag your it

tag your it

Reaction score
It worked! i am running liberty 2.0. now that i did it i want to undo it lol. i read a walk through of how to redo your phone with maderstock340. i used bootstrap to back up my phone but i tried to run it and i dont think it worked :unsure: beginners luck or lack of research all the way around on my part. thank you thank you! hopefully i can get it back to stock and maby start all over again. i like some of the features of libert but i also like the stock rom too.

OP
tag your it

tag your it

Reaction score
i have a question. i ran bootstrap and used madershramm to get back to factory setting. i ended up in boot loop. it installed fine but it ran the zip file one more time. i have a couple of programs in my phone twice. the extra one is just there. it doesn't do anything and i cant get rid of it. what can i do to fix this? my phone seems to be running fine. any suggestions are welcome :)