help installing latest ics leak

MrToneBonez

Reaction score
Hello all,
I have grown very tired of waiting for the official ics ota from vzw and have decided to download the latest leak. My rezound is still stock and has not been tampered with in any fashion. My first question is do I have to root my rezound in order to flash the latest ics leak, and my second question is does anyone have a link explaining the step by step process one should take in order to install correctly. I have read a ton of threads but have not found one explaining the step by step process. Anyones help would be greatly appreciated!

OP
MrToneBonez

MrToneBonez

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the link, I followed the steps and am very happy with my rezound running ics! I couldn't wait for the leak anymore. :)

trackman1

Reaction score
I dont understand whats wrong...I tried d/l the ICS file 4x now and still same error I cant open it ......corrupt file posible ...please advise

thanks

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont understand whats wrong...I tried d/l the ICS file 4x now and still same error I cant open it ......corrupt file posible ...please advise

thanks

Are you downloading from a PC or your phone? It is highly suggested to use a PC only.