Help!!! I think ive bricked my phone.

45ga76

Reaction score
alright... im kinda freaking out right now. I tried to flash or install a kernel onto my phone from rom manager and it didnt install all the way... it just rebooted into the voodoo version of cwm recovery and ever since, no matter what i would do, it would always boot into the voodoo recovery. I tried to restore my backup but i didnt work so i did a factory reset of my phone and my sd card and it STILL boots into the recovery. I was able to get it into download mode once but i made the biggest mistake by unplugging it and taking out the battery( i wasnt thinking) and now i cant seem to get it into download mode again. Everything takes me back to CwM voodoo lagfix recovery v.2.5.1.x. Thank you to those who can help me.

boostedjti

Reaction score
Did you disable lagfix before flashing the Rom. If not there is your mistake

2nd one was jumping into a voodoo kernel without much experience...

I have no experience with voodoo so not much I can do recovery wise but I'm sure there may be support for it over at xda.

jdellingson7

Reaction score
Did you disable lagfix before flashing the Rom. If not there is your mistake

2nd one was jumping into a voodoo kernel without much experience...

I have no experience with voodoo so not much I can do recovery wise but I'm sure there may be support for it over at xda.

Ya i made the same mistake, what i would try do do is reflash the rom dont reboot yet then reflash a voodoo kernel. then try rebooting. May take awhile because of the voodoo kernel but you should hear the crazy robot lady within 3 minutes or so. that will tell you if your on the right track. If all else fails pm and in can give you the odin di01 to bring you back to stock but that should be last result. Oh ya other main concern is your battery. Hopefully you have a charge otherwise you may be stuck unless you get an external battery charger. Cuz phone wont charge with no installed os