HELP! I think I might have a green band running on the side of my Fascinate screen!

golffreaksi

Reaction score
I have the same issue as this person who posted their screen. I only see the green band when I have scrolled down the notification bar. Once I move away from the notification bar, everything seems okay except on some applications that show tint of green line on the left side but not really visible.

I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem or should I just return it for a new one.

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Last edited:

jrl9851

Reaction score
100% normal on ALL super amoled screens. If someone says they don't have it, then that means they just have bad eyes.

Reaction score
I've got it too, and I wouldn't have even noticed it if it weren't for this thread. Kinda wish I didn't read this thread now.

Marklar45

Reaction score
I have it to, looks like its just the color of the border for the menu I bet it can be changed when we start getting custom roms.

fluidj

Reaction score
Mine isn't nearly as dramatic as the one in that screen shot.

ibebyi

Reaction score
to above post...

I snapped a photo of the same thing on my phone, and while its not very noticeable in real usage, in the photo its like theres a 3mm thick neon green line.

I think that due to how blurry the photo is, it accentuates the green line quite a bit.... I know absolutely NOTHING about photography or ophthamology/optometry so everything I'm saying is unfounded, but just what I've observed :)