Help help me please i want the droid back to life

danielleray

Reaction score
I have a droid and it had gotten water damage and I have bought a new battery for it that was the only thing that received the damage. when i put it in the phone said battery okay ready to program with a black screen behind it. i had my fiance download the stock app to add to my phone and he told me that it seemed to already have it installed. you know when you buy the phone brand new from verision and it is ready to use i want that software so i can activate it again. verision even said that there was no damage to it but they could not download the software from their home computer and directed me to this site. told me i could do it myself. can someone please help me in bringing my phone back to life. i have to the stock downloaded already and tried to apply it to phone and it is still saying the same thing acting like it is there already. if i am doing something wrong let me know or is there another app i need to apply to bring it back to the way it is when you buy it brand new HELP HELP HELP. it is a droid one

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
The file you need to download is referred to as an SBF (that's the file extension). The tool that you need in order to load the SBF to your phone is called RSDLite.

If you search for those two things on this forum, you'll get a lot of information, and you should be able to bring your phone back to life. You'll have to download the files from somewhere else though as this forum does not allow sharing of those files.