Help finding contraction dictionary

loknload

Reaction score
When I first got my phone I somehow found a dictionary or menu that was basically a "if you type this, the phone will change it to that" type of menu for contractions. In other words, it said "change isnt to isn't". I thought I had everything entered but apparently I forgot a couple because when I type "Ill" I want it to change it to "I'll" but it doesn't. I have looked everywhere for that menu again and can't find it. It's not under my keyboard settings, although I do have predictive text turned on along with auto capitalize and auto punctuate and character preview. Has anybody seen what I'm talking about and where is it? I also turned auto correct off for spelling and auto complete off and I can't seem to find those options again either. I'm using the Samsung keyboard option. Thanks.

Moulton

Reaction score
Settings = Language and Input = Samsung keyboard settings = Predictive Text = Auto Substitution (at very bottom)

OP
loknload

loknload

Reaction score
That got it. I forgot I could tap on "predictive text" instead of only being able to slide it on and off. Problem solved.