help! droid 2 not waking up when i press lock/unlock button

the mango

Reaction score
Hey I've already had 3 droid 2s in the past month all with the same issueill be using my phone and I press the lock button to turn off the screen and ill go to wake it up and the screen wont light up for a minute or so. Anyone have any suggestions or have the same issue?

Big Ry

Reaction score
I have but I don't know why. Also sometimes the screen freezes but the backlight turns off. I can see what's on the screen but its very very faint...and frozen.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
T

the mango

Reaction score
Yeah and its weird I can't find anything about anyone having this problem so I posted a thread about it. Maybe its a froyo bug?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Big Ry

Reaction score
I don't know but I seem to have problems with every phone I get. I know nothings perfect but come on.

OP
T

the mango

Reaction score
I know its getting annoying. Im gonna call Verizon once again tomorrow.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Are you rooted and running a ROM? If not yea some phones will do that a factory reset might help but you prob have to take the phone back

Tappen and Talken

OP
T

the mango

Reaction score
Soo I called big red today. Since it was a recurring problem and I've had so many refurbs they're going to send mea refurb droid 2 global:) hope it works out. And no im not rooted. I was just using adw launcher

Big Ry

Reaction score
Soo I called big red today. Since it was a recurring problem and I've had so many refurbs they're going to send mea refurb droid 2 global:) hope it works out. And no im not rooted. I was just using adw launcher

Damn! Lucky you!