Phone will try to unlock itself

highlighter09

Reaction score
currently Ft. Hood, going to Ft. Lewis, WA soon, c
since last night my phone has been self-drawing on the lock screen as soon as I press the power button to turn the screen on. I have the LG Optimus Exceed, had it for about 4 months now.
I've tried Hard Reset, attempted to force safe mode, pulled the battery and waited 30 mins to put it back in, and my wake up alarm can't be turned off because it won't let me use any of the touchscreen functions. Please say there's a fix other than doing a factory reset... :'(

NOTE: the draws are random, like someone trying different lock patterns to unlock it from the outside... i could he hypocritical haha

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
I wish I had better news but my guess is a screen problem. If someone or something was in fact trying to break through your lockecreen security it would fail with a warning and you didn't mention that. Just a guess.

OP
H

highlighter09

Reaction score
currently Ft. Hood, going to Ft. Lewis, WA soon, c
i have the limited attempts enabled and after 10 fails it locks for 30 seconds and after 15 fails it wants me to log in using my google account info, but i can't even press ok to try the google log in, i searched more on it and some sites were saying that it could be the cpu and gpu aren't correlating info and its confusing the os and self drawing...