HELP battery died during flash!

outfieldslayer

Reaction score
was flashing back to stock ROM (2.3.5) and phone died, wont charge now i need help, any ideas? (thinking of buying the motocord) i can get to the fastboot menu and the recovery menus just fine but its a black screen past the moto logo, i can also go into the recovery boot mode fine but i dont know how much battery i have left or if it charged at all

SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED SEE 3RD OR 4TH POST

Last edited:

x25064

Reaction score
Had the same problem.. its a *****.

You have to do the Motorola USB cable method. Nothing else works, the phone will NOT charge if it does nit have an operating system on it. The backing of the phone comes off surprisingly easy however.

Here's my thread with info: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=201781

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Last edited:
OP
O

outfieldslayer

Reaction score
Had the same problem.. its a *****.

You have to do the Motorola USB cable method. Nothing else works, the phone will NOT charge if it does nit have an operating system on it. The backing of the phone comes off surprisingly easy however.

Here's my thread with info: need help ASAP

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
I FOUND A VERY EASY FIX AND AM HAPPY TO SAY I AM TYPING THIS ON MY DROID RAZR!!!!!! I figured it out you need the DROID root utility a your DROID razr it needs enough juice to stay in fast boot for no more than ten min. And a wall charger that is quickly accessible. Step one is plug the phone while off into the wall then power on into fast boot mode it should say battery status okay. If so you are golden 2 unplug from wall and plug into computer should still say battery status ok next open the root utility and select option one (restore original system
Em) let it do its thing until it rebooted the phone, then unplug from computer plug into wall get battery status to ok plug back into computer and press any key to continue, do this every time it rebooted your phone. It worked for me. What it does is trick the phone into thinking it can flash on a low battery hope I helped!!!!

DJJazzyJim

Reaction score
Phone will not charge at all

My Phone will not charge at all and when i put it in fastboot while on home charger it goes back to M Logo and thats it

please help

Thank You

I have the Droid Razr

NoKz

Reaction score
Like many other phones I've rooted and flashed. You'll need to buy an external battery charger or use someone else's battery from a matching phone.

Snoking

Reaction score
NoKz said:
Like many other phones I've rooted and flashed. You'll need to buy an external battery charger or use someone else's battery from a matching phone.

For a Razr with non removable battery?