HELP! 2.2 Clockwork Recovery

OP
J

JonTX311

Reaction score
Hey guys, I finally fixed it, I used RDSlite and flashe2.1, which installed RS recovery, and was able to execute update.zip from SD card which was the sapphire 2.2. Everything booted up sucessfully and nothing was lost, which was weird since I did factory reset/wipe data, i guess the ROM jacked up everything. I made a backup with Nandroid and won't be jacking around with Rom Manager anymore! Thank god for RDS Lite...

All I want is the black status bar up top like my wifes HTC. I have tried three or four different files and had to reinstall 2.2 every time because it jacks up the boot. If anyone has clear instructions on how to install the black status bar on a Droid 1, rooted running Froyo 2.2 please share.

thanks guys :)

My Droid X will be here August 4th, it was delayed :(

JP 5.56

Reaction score
Glad you got it working.

Just an FYI, you got stuck because there is a conflict with the latest Sapphire and the latest version of Clockworkmod Recovery. Older versions of CWR itself dont throw the same sapphire error.

If you paid for rom manager, continue giving it a try if you decide to try out other roms in the future. Its a really good tool for people new to root/roms, IMO.