Hellooooo :)

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
Hello all :) I am so glad i have found this site. I am a former blackberry user, gone multimedia phone to cut cost, back to this motorola droid device with Verizon Wireless....It is a whole new world!!!!

I am a dental hygienist, wife, mommy, and tech GEEK! I love my phones and go through them more often than i buy anything!

So any advice, app recommendations, tips and tricks would be warmly welcomed as i learn my way through this new phone!

I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome to the Forum....

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello all :) I am so glad i have found this site. I am a former blackberry user, gone multimedia phone to cut cost, back to this motorola droid device with Verizon Wireless....It is a whole new world!!!!

I am a dental hygienist, wife, mommy, and tech GEEK! I love my phones and go through them more often than i buy anything!

So any advice, app recommendations, tips and tricks would be warmly welcomed as i learn my way through this new phone!

I look forward to getting to know all of you!

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Best advice I can give you is to go through the faq's section, read the stickies on top of the different threads, and as far as an app I think Screebl is a must have.

OP
RyansGirl101302
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
Hello all of you again...I have been going for awhile, but am back...now with a Droid Eris. I am soooo thrown off and just don't even know where to begin with it...so i am browsing thoroughly :)