Hello!

JMac24

Reaction score
First post. Been lurking for awhile. Lots of searching. Good stuff on this site for sure. I have been a BB user and love customization. Of course with BB we know there isn't a ton of it! I love wiping the phone and putting hybrids on it etc. Love the form factor. Love BBM. I love my BB. However. They are just falling too far behind in the smartphone world :( Droid is the future and i want on board!

Been looking at the Dinc. Merge, etc. This is the form factor I am after. Not a fan of the HUUUUGE phones. On Verizon so excited that they get a lot of Android :icon_ banana: Just have to decide what I want to get.

Can't wait to learn the ins and outs of Android :)

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you joined. The Android OS is a very solid one. I suggest that you visit a VZW store and spend an hour test driving the different phones. One will stand out as "the one for you"

Mike

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. Good luck on making a decision. Enjoy your stay and don't be afraid to ask questions.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum - we are glad to have you with us

OP
J

JMac24

Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you joined. The Android OS is a very solid one. I suggest that you visit a VZW store and spend an hour test driving the different phones. One will stand out as "the one for you"

Mike

Played with a few recently. The Dinc stood out at that point. But I love new tech and it just isn't new. Still a great phone, but that is why I am kind of holding out for the Merge. But I also have ZERO patience. Once I set my mind to a purchase its all done but the cha ching of the register! I just can't wrap my head around phones as big as the X and Fascinate. I will give them a run again.

Going in again to test drive some now.

Last edited: