Hello

Sig

Reaction score
Posted a question on spreadsheets in another section, but thought it would be polite to introduce myself.

I'm a middle age guy in what some would call a professional job in a trade industry. Not a computer guy by any means but I always read instructions, particularly where if you make a mistake, it can kill you LOL

Been using my blackberry for e-mail communication while on the road, and after I saw a buddy's droid, was smitted with the ease he was able to access webistes, so I bought one.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to DF and thanks for introducing yourself. I don't use my Droid for business, nor did I when I had my Blackberry phones. So, hope it works out as easily for you as when you had your BB. Hope you enjoy the site here.

OP
S

Sig

Reaction score
Welcome to DF and thanks for introducing yourself. I don't use my Droid for business, nor did I when I had my Blackberry phones. So, hope it works out as easily for you as when you had your BB. Hope you enjoy the site here.

Thanks for the welcome.

Being on the road often, and sometimes on jobsites, just found the phone easier to access info than lugging around a company laptop.

Phone (Droid) is already making things easier as I've found how to bookmark certain websites, and perhaps you could of done it on the blackberry, but since I'm approaching that age where I need to get my eyesight checked out (AKA old age), just found the blackberry cumberson trying to navigate websites on the phone.

Quoting Ronald Reagan? I thought perhaps I might be a minority here LOL

Last edited: