Hello

pete rose haircut

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Brad, I'm a truck driver from Nebraska so I basicly use my phone as my computer when I'm on the road. I have one quick question, when I try to upload a photo from my phone to an image hosting site it tells me uploads are disabled. What do I need to do to fix that? TIA.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Brad, I'm a truck driver from Nebraska so I basicly use my phone as my computer when I'm on the road. I have one quick question, when I try to upload a photo from my phone to an image hosting site it tells me uploads are disabled. What do I need to do to fix that? TIA.

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. I can't say I've experienced that issue so I have no advise to give. What hosting site are you going to?

OP
pete rose haircut

pete rose haircut

Reaction score

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. I can't say I've experienced that issue so I have no advise to give. What hosting site are you going to?
Dosent seem to matter, I get that with all of them. I can't even upload an AV to this forum.

nerdbox08

Reaction score
Some of them arw flash based, which we can't do on these phones yet, some download sites are the same way.

Welcome though!

OP
pete rose haircut

pete rose haircut

Reaction score
Some of them arw flash based, which we can't do on these phones yet, some download sites are the same way.

Welcome though!
I thought the new incredibles had full flash support?
Besides they worked for me when I had a bberry. Also how do you refresh a web page on this phone?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Welcome though!
Besides they worked for me when I had a bberry. Also how do you refresh a web page on this phone?

Nope, the Incredible won't have flash support until 2.2 comes out on it.

OP
pete rose haircut

pete rose haircut

Reaction score

Welcome though!

Nope, the Incredible won't have flash support until 2.2 comes out on it.
I see. Back to the original question. I could upload photos off of my phone to image hosting sites using my bberry, with this phone it says that uploading is disabled. I can upload images off of the web, just not images I have stored on my phone. Is there some setting I need to change?

Diordna

Reaction score
I never tried this. But I would say just put the images on your computer via USB and upload them from there, but I know you're a truck driver and probably not on that much.
Maybe just save all your images on the Droid, then when you have time, plug in that USB and make the magic happen?