new and need help!

Steve Gronewold

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

My name is Steve and just got my droid phone a few weeks ago. I am to dowload some pics to my droid from my laptop to post on an online dating site! When i try to browse for photos there is a message on my droid that says "uploads disabled" and I can't upload any pics. When I try to presson the "uploads disabled" button, nothing happens. Is there anyone that can help me with this? Thanks!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

My name is Steve and just got my droid phone a few weeks ago. I am to dowload some pics to my droid from my laptop to post on an online dating site! When i try to browse for photos there is a message on my droid that says "uploads disabled" and I can't upload any pics. When I try to presson the "uploads disabled" button, nothing happens. Is there anyone that can help me with this? Thanks!

Simple answer: I'd guess there's no local file browser installed. Try dowloading ASTRO File Manager (free) in the Market and then try again. Welcome, Steve! Glad to have you with us! Make yourself at home and jump right in! You'll find this to be a very friendly and helpful place to hang out. Unfortunately, you'll also discover that the only thing more addicting than this forum is that Droid of yours! Between the two, you'll be as obsessed as the rest of us in no time at all! Enjoy!

:welcome: